KKK K27 ------is it a good turbo for 1uz????

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

gowest

A friend of mine want to sell me brand new KKK K27 for $950, is it a good turbo for 1uz-fe. I like GT40 but Garette dealer in my country said they only have GT35R and GT42 instead.

GT35R is ok, but little too small for future upgrade and GT42 is too big. www.lextreme.com/GT.html I am not familar with KKK. Gowest, what is your price on those Garrett? Is it cheaper over there? I am looking for a set of GT30R with the smallest A/R.

GT35R ballbearing will cost me about $2000 Ouch....... and GT42 about $1600. to $1800 depend on exhaust housing. Both are above my budget. I think that price of new turbo is higher here.

How about used Greddy T88 33D (removed from highly modify 2JZ-GTE) for $1000, is it too big??

My plan is single turbo and use E-manage to control additional fuel and timmimg.

Lextreme said:
GT35R is ok, but little too small for future upgrade and GT42 is too big. www.lextreme.com/GT.html I am not familar with KKK. Gowest, what is your price on those Garrett? Is it cheaper over there? I am looking for a set of GT30R with the smallest A/R.

GT35R can be bought up to 800HP. If thats not enough for future upgrade, then i want to go for a ride in that car.

Blown

Whoops, sorry my bad. Rated up to 700HP. This was taken from GCG turbochargers website.

Garrett GT35R Ball Bearing Turbo:-
$2960.00
Aftermarket Applications
P/No #GSB8007
Rated 700hp
Spec's:-
1.06a/r Turbine Housing (4 bolt outlet)
0.70a/r Compressor Housing
Watercooler Centre
52 Trim Compressor Wheel (T04S)
50 lbs/min Comp Flow Max.
84 Trim Turbine Wheel