Jaycar Boost Controller/Fuel Controller - coming out soon

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

edz

found this on the Australian Lexus Soarer Club International Forum at http://www.alsc.aus.as/messages/4/4.html?1024924228

Thought it may be of interest to readers on this forum.

ALSC International Forum » Electrical » Jaycar Boost Controller/Fuel Controller « Previous Next »

Daniel Treadwell
ALSC Addict
Username: Djt

Post Number: 173
Posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2004 - 2:04 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, anyone had a chance to have a play around with either of these yet? For there price it seems to be great value, but can it deliver what is promised?
Mark Paddick
ALSC Junkie
Username: Marky

Post Number: 557
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 7:59 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daniel, I wish I could get hold of one, they haven't been released yet. Since I work at Jaycar one day a week I'll be the first to get them
From what I have been able to find out so far they will be at least as good as the commercial versions and a LOT cheaper Both circuits use programmable pic technology so should be able to do anything the other aftermarket units can.
Delivery is supposed to be 31st of this month but it keeps changing...should happen soon after Silicon Chip publish the projects (they said September - didn't say which year though)
Daniel Treadwell
ALSC Addict
Username: Djt

Post Number: 174
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 1:36 pm:

Ahh k, well I will be right there with you testing them out. Will probably look at the Fuel Controller first though.