Im a Carbon Hoe, show me all the CF

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

RedPhoenix

Im getting a SC400 soon. I love CF, is there anymore CF that is for sale besides Hoods, Trunk, Spoiler, and a Front bumper? Do they make CF lips for this car?

Post up pics of CF if you want I dont mind :)

Im getting a SC400 soon. I love CF, is there anymore CF that is for sale besides Hoods, Trunk, Spoiler, and a Front bumper? Do they make CF lips for this car?

Post up pics of CF if you want I dont mind :)
Most body kits are made of carbon fiber. They're on many websites, ebay, www.luxurymods.com, www.l-tunedparts.com., ...etc. I'm currently having a complete CF body kit on my car.

thanks for the link.

i was wondering if there were anymore misc stuff, anything from engine covers or interior stuff and what not.

doesnt look like im getting the doors soon LOL

Just buy rolls of thin weave CF cloth off ebay & epoxy it onto all your body panels & claim you have a completely CF car. LMAO

OK you maybe reduce the cars weight 100 pounds with all carbon fiber body parts then you probably end up with possible uneven spacing gaps, rattles, and most likely a badly needed paint job....Doesn't sound fun to me....and all that for what $2000-$4000 when all is said and done?.......OUCH!!!!

I would rather boost and gain horse power rather then lose 100lbs...

Oh, I almost forgot CF body parts are much easier to damage, does it dent or crack?...However, if you are installing carbon fiber body parts to create a different and drastic new body style look then it maybe worth it........ Still that is a hit or miss too....

Am I forgetting any pro's and or con's?...Here are some carbon fiber body looks...

hey jibby, i wanst going for FULL carbon panels. More looking for accent pieces. Im not looking to lose weight, i just like the look, of course imo.

You can also go to www.exoticwooddash.com, and get a carbon fibre dash, only about $135. (It's a flat dash.) I'm going to use a bunch of smileys now, they are not directed toward anyone, theres just a bunch of new ones, since the last time i was active.
:umbrella: :poke: :beerchug: :buttkick: :amish: :1244: :headbang: :pokey: :banana: :banana: