I need help! Please! GS400 with AEM FIC-8

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Rock-a-Lex

So, my SC is installed with all components. The tuner called me and said he is having problems with my FIC; the car is idling really erratic with multiple cylinder misfires. The harness is from Boomslang so I don't think it can be a wiring issue. I bought the universal FIC-8 used so I told the shop to start with wiping out any tune previously in there...and they are still having issues.

As soon as the FIC is disconnected and running only off the stock ECU it runs and idles perfect! Well, very rich at idle and way too lean at boost hence the need for a tune. With this said is it safe to say that there's nothing wrong with my 440cc injectors or any other components such as my fuel pump?

Some things that could be the issue from researching on the net. Let me know if you agree or any common areas that I may be overlooking.

- Wire not fully pushed in connectors at harness or at FIC
- Firmware not correct for my car with this unit. I see versions 104, 107 110 and more available.
- Problem with car battery, unit not getting proper power thus not providing good enough signal
- Initial setting not correct in FIC.

Please, any feedback is appreciated!

SRT supercharger kit eh? nice but wow suck to have those problems.
how is it doing now?
Keep us in the loop and put up a video when you are done :)
Wish I still had money to buy one for my SC430 :(
and sorry there's far too many variables and unkowns to fix on a forum with so little info.