Hydo fan as dry sump pump?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
RMS, what flow rates are we looking at in a 1uzfe ? That would be helpful when seeking for a proper oil pump, i wouldn't like to disassemble my pump only to measure it and calculate the flow :/

Did you ever heard of using electricity driven scavenge pumps ?

Pump also needs to be at bottom of block height.

Thousand of sprint car engines beg to differ, They run them directly off the front of the camshaft on a pushrod v8 block. Though it is a good idea to run the pressure pump below the height of the oil tank, that was it is primed by gravity on startup.

have fun

Simon

Tomas,
We don't use the std oil pump so I really don't know. We us a Dailey Engineering 5 stage pump, 1 pressure, 4 scavenge, with centrifugal oil/air seperator.
Not sure I like the idea of an electric pump, fracture a wire or a faulty switch and you can lose an engine.

Simon,
I know a lot of scavenge pumps are mounted higher, but the higher you mount the pumps the more oil is held up in the sump, you have to have enough oil held in sump to cover the pickups and fill the extra length of lines.
It works OK but is not as efficient as it could be.
Dirt track cars also need to eliminate the possibilty of dirt breaking a drive belt.