HOW do i replace lights on climate control. SC400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

kinggrimwood

There are three back ligths in the casing which are pretty straight forward. But i am talking about the three lights directly behind the lcd which are soldered on. I need to know whichpart number those are to order, and the safest way to remove them. Everything is such a snug fit. Any help would be appreciated.

Do u have any pics? Matter of fact we will be offering SC400 (First Generation) LCD in few days..... How do u know the light behind the lcd is out? The lights behind the LCD are the bulbs can unscrew... I has a green plastic cap on it.

Lextreme said:
Do u have any pics? Matter of fact we will be offering SC400 (First Generation) LCD in few days..... How do u know the light behind the lcd is out? The lights behind the LCD are the bulbs can unscrew... I has a green plastic cap on it.
I took the thing apart. I know the back light bulbs are out, and i can see for a surity that 2 of the 3 bulbs behind the lcd are out. my lcd is fine. just the backlight bulbs.

I would love to know if there is a way to repair/fix/replace the blackening that is starting to appear on the climate control on my SC400? Does the whole unit need replacing at that point or can the LCD screen be corrected?

That article is good, and explains, I didn't know you had that... I too have removed the climate control, and can remove the LCD screen not a problem.. I used to work on LCD televisions and repair them..

Lex, are you going to be selling the replacement LCD screens for the climate control? Where does one get the replacement?