Help 1uz into swb landcruise

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

darren

I need help I fitted a 1uz into I short wheel base landcruiser but it wont start. the ecu is a 40-40/40 and the loom was modified before I brought it, all the point that need power have power and the earths are all fine, the motor cranks but has no spark, igniters are earthed and has power at the TPS and coils, the fuel pump relay also is not being activated, to make things worse when I brought the engine it sat in my shed for a year then I fitted it, thought I would check the big end bearings, so pilled the sump of and the oil pick up was missing, found a sump and pick up fitted to engine put oil in wound engine over no oil pressure removed oil filter primed pump with oil reassembled and tried again finally got oil pressure now no spark, I have checked the wiring and all seams ok as per the diagrams from this site I think the engine is a 92ish toyota soarer, also the engine did not have a fuel inlet so I have fitted it to a fitting on the fuel rail on the right side of the engine (looking at it from the front) is this right?

Your ECU should activate the fuel pump relay, (you can bridge it out just to check) defo recheck your wiring, you can pick up a diagram at the home page of Lextreme

I have a stack of soarer ecus on my desk , six in total , all stuffed. Just came in over the last few weeks. If it is running as a manaul then you can get away with using a 141 crown ecu as well. If you get stuck for one over there I have some tested 141 ecus. Cheers

If you are not running the auto trans just get a megasquirt. All tuneable and cheap for a standalone ecu

Hi iam having the same problem ,my engine was laying for about 8months,I have just fitted it to my ranger,it cranks up well but not getting oil pressure,not sure what to do or haw to prime the pump.iam also scared of cranking it like this cause I don't want to damage the bearings.can u please tell me how to prime the pump

Hi iam having the same problem ,my engine was laying for about 8months,I have just fitted it to my ranger,it cranks up well but not getting oil pressure,not sure what to do or haw to prime the pump.iam also scared of cranking it like this cause I don't want to damage the bearings.can u please tell me how to prime the pump