Hello from South Africa

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Demon

I deal with the electronics on the Lexus V8s 1UZ-fe...1UZ-fe vvt-i....3UZ-fe vvt-i mainly and wire them up on the stock ECU. I import a custom made VEC from Bussmann in the US which makes it pretty easy to connect. Iv got my site add attached to my profile if you guys want to check out what Im up to.

Don't wan't to get hit with spam here and all Im trying to do is get my traffic up so that my google rank can lift in my country as it is a new site.

Willing to assist if any one needs diagrams or any info on the electronics of the stock system.

Thanks

1uz vvti ecu's are done quite easily as far as you have all the immobilizer hardware that normally comes with the car. Including any 1998-2002 lexus key.

If you have 4C key reader I can calculate correct eeprom dump for your key. Add proper obd2 cable and you'll have everything needed to do 1uz vvti ECU's forever

Last edited:
in my area fixing your problem is around $300 (collecting all missing hardware , putting it all together, programming a new master key). Find a good technician