has anyone bought a high milage sc400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

MintKenDishin

Has any one bought a high milage sc400 and would they recomend buying one with about 150,000 because i really wanna get this car but i am afraid of the high milage and im a lil scared of what it cost to repair one of these cars. I ran the vin number on the car and every thing seems to check out pretty well. So i would say that this car is in good condition so im wondering how long will this car last and what should i expect to go wrong with this car whats the expected life of this car if it is well maintain how long can it really last

jibby said:
You will be happy with the sc400, very solid and reliable car.....
I've bought mine at 128K miles and it's 145K miles now. Engine & tranny are still smooth and like new. However, you might have to replace these things first: suspension bushings, total flushing of the tranny, tranny filter, fuel filter, water pump, all belts, timing belt bearings, crankshaft seal, 2 camshaft seals, sparkplugs, sparkplug ring seals, sparkplug wires, valve cover gaskets, distributor rotors & caps.

These should be second: speedometer cluster (I'm still having problem with this), cracked door panel, leather seats, and maybe brake components.

The labor will be very expensive at dealers and some shops. However, some shops can still charge reasonably. You should do all in option 1 at the same time to save $$$ later, or you can get a manual. It's not hard if you're mechanically inclined.