Gilmer drive pullys

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ftruckn

hey guys just wondering if anyone has made or makes a kit for the 1uz for a gilmer drive system for eaton m112 charger

cheers

Not to my knowledge but i don't doubt Richwood Technologies could do it.

You must want to run a heap of boost to need a Gilmer Drive.

I run 22.5psi on an Opcon and don't have belt slip problems.

Hi ftruckn

i think you will find that richwood does not do them for the superchargers, i went and got my machined up locally throught my engine builder and then you will need to get the tooth belt.

my crank is a 52 tooth an 2 sets for the blower 40 (20psi)and 30 (32psi) tooth, the belt that i found that worked was a nissan rb26 timing belt.

hope this helps you out

Dual TB's, Whiteline swapbars, 97 RZ Supra brakes, Airbag & controller

thanks heaps for the info, is yours adapted onto the front of the main pulley and just runs the SC?

is it standard gilmer belt spacing or did you get it made to suit the rb26 belt?

was if fabbed from new or a gilmer pulley from a kit to suit other engine?

any info is great thanx

The blower gears that i had got made up, have got a 8mm pitch in them which suits the rb26 timing belt.

If you have a look at the thread for my project build, go to bottom off page 3 there are a couple of very good pics off my setup, if your in the sydney i can but you on too my engine builder to get them done if you like.

does anyone know the pitch for standard gilmer pulleys?

thanks mate ill see if my mate can make me some up down here first, any troubles you ran into?

what material was used?

does just the main bolt run through it then 2 bolts on each side going through the original pulley arms (inside)?

thanks mate

I have had no real issues with this drive setup, once we found a belt with the correct lenght that we needed for both pulleys.

the good thing about this belt, its a std part that you can get at any auto place, not like a special belt where you have to order it or get it made.

These are made from forged aircraft alloy.

The 2 small bolts on each side off the main crank bolt, help locate the pulley in place and stop possible spinning off the pulley on high boost and rpm's