Ecu plug identification

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Roga

Hi. Can anyone identify these plugs as to what model they came from and hopefully a pinout for them

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0007 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0007 (Medium).JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 18
its from an aristo
do u have the other plug that is on the ecu its half the size of the big main plug on ecu
search the net for pinouts
thats where i got mine

Do you know if it is off a sequential or the older version?
All we have is the loom and want to see if its compatible with the ucf11 style engine and wire it up to an aftermarket computer.
Thanks

If yr running aftermarket ecu just probe all the necessary wires
If the harness plugs onto al the sensors on the motor
Then it should be fine
Probe the 15 or so wires that are needed and cut em at ecu end and connect to new ecu
All non vvti 1uzs have paired injectors
U don't need sequential injection if it means more work
U won't gain much as they run smooth enough
Vvti motors have sequential injection
I thought ucf11 had four grey thin ecu plugs

The motor is a ucf11.
Then loom is the only one we can find at the moment and we didn't recognize what it came from with these plugs on the ecu end of it, and we didn't know if it came from a vvti engine or not although the plugs all fit our engine ok.
As long as we can wire it up the same as an ucf11 its all good eg paired injectors / non vvti.
Thanks
Roger

Loom could be soarer , aristo or crown majesta. Soarer generally have all three of the 40 pin plugs together so most likely one of the other two. Its not VVti as they have a completely plug set up. Late UCF20 has sequential injectors and they have a different ECU plug. Just use your multi meter to check the pairing of the injectors. When I do a aftermarket ECU I use only the plugs and discard most of the loom. That way you dont have any perished wires that these motors are prone too. What ECU are you using? Cheers