car stalls when i turn a/c off, pls help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

818sc400

yesterday i was driving around with the air on for about 1 hour. The sun starting going down so i turned the air off. As i was comming to a stop at the next light my car stalled. I'm pretty sure my rpm dropped too low cus i was basically almost stopped when it stalled. i did some research on the net and found this out.

"The air conditioning puts a heavy load on the engine when it engages. Because of the additional load, the engine idle speed has to be increased or it will stall. The way this is done is through a device called an "Idle Air Control Valve". It is basically a valve bolted to the intake manifold that regulates the engine idle speed and increases it when you turn the air conditioning on. It is not unusual for these IAC valves to get clogged with carbon deposits. When this happens the valve can't work to increase the idle and the car stalls because of the additional load of the air conditioner.You will have to get the IAC valve cleaned" this info is from a chrysler

so do you guys know wat this IAC valve looks like? Or should i turn my idle up? thanks