brake aasisst!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

bm1139

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']good day all fellow lex enthusiast, need some advice with my particular problem after changing my brake booster of my 93ls400 (ucf10,right-hand drive)...[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']old brake booster changed due to hissing sound n deteriorating braking power. found one in the local scrape yard(but with trac n vacum inlet on the left instead of right)that fit the anchoring points.did not disturb the master cylinder during the changing (simply move aside),new gasket for the booster/master cylinder joint n adjusted the booster piston clearance. bled the brakes after fitting the 'new' booster as per manual(with engine on).brake assist was good but the brake dosen't seems to bite/engage; the pedal simply falls all the way to firewall with the engine on but slightly hard but still no bite with engine off.i have changed the master cylinder’s piston about 8months ago..Any advice??do i have to change the master cylinder to a trac type??air in the braking system still??(have notice that brake fluid from the front wheels seems to be flowing out rather slowly as compared to the rears while bleeding it) abs actuatator??[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']thanks in advance n hope someone could advise .. soon.[/font]