Awesome!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

rytherwr

Picked up my 07 Lexus LS 460 today in Augusta GA and drove it home to Leesburg, GA (around 250 miles) and I have to say this is one awesome automobile. It's my fifth new Lexus (not counting my '94 LS runaround) and it is by far, the best! This is the 3rd LS and I've had a GS 430 and most recently, an SC 430. Absolute silence with slight wind noise at 100 mph (got away from me when I was trying to figure out the XM radio..:eek:) A to-die for Mark Levinson sound system that will hurt you if you get too frisky with it. Really cool Blue Tooth functions for your cell phone that run through the stereo for hands-free ops. Hard drive that will hold about 1000 CD's. Now get this....this thing has 380 horsie's under the hood and I averaged 27.3 mpg. My average speed was 82 mph for about 200 of those miles. New 8-speed transmission is undetectable when it shifts unless you kick it down into lower gears with the gas pedal. Absolutely no sense of how fast you are going unless you look at the speedo and you really need to look at the tach to tell it is running. I'm gonna LIKE this ride!!!!

Wayne

Sounds like your operating the Space shuttle or something...Don't bust a brain cell trying to figure out all the gadgets in one day....

Like Smitherz said...Congrats you lucky bastard!!!!! I wonder if my SC4 could take it....380bhp can get any luxury sedan moving...What would that equate too something like 300whp? I don't think racing would be a consideration in a car like that, more of a concern I would think would be not falling asleep behind all that luxury while driving...:sleeping: