Aussie Meet - Canberra - Sunday Dec 11 05

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

edz

Okay guys I've posted details of the second Aussie meet under 'Hangouts' - we are going to have a Lextreme meet in Canberra on Sunday Dec 11 2005. Put it in your calendar now!

It will involve at least 2 garage crawls so far (one north, one south - about 30 minutes apart) plus I'll ask Neil if he wants to include his workshop on the way south if he is around. If I get other offers I'll add them in (or just post them here).

All welcome, I'll see if a few of the local uz v8's can come along. We might even meet Kdog (hopefully I can meet up with him before that - I know he is busy!)

I'll chuck on a BBQ for all who come with beer and softdrink so we can relax and benchrace about our cars (you can chuck me a couple of dollars in the tin when you arrive if you want or byo as I don't drink beer).

If you want a cap, email me on [email protected] before September and I'll get back with a price when we know how many (around $10 ea), I'll then ask for money up front before ordering.

Any extra ideas, add them here! When it gets closer I'll work with a couple of members to pm all the aussies unless I can get David o do a oneoff.

See you in Canberra!

Eddy Hoek
http://www.edzholden.com