89 celsior wont start

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

chimpy

ok, i imported the car, didnt get a new battery, still using the old on. BUT that shouldnt make a difference now. I cant jump start it even with another huge battery.

the deal is, i took my air sus out, but put it back in (dont ask why), but i didnt touch anything electrical. just to be safe, i disc the battery. this took about 1 month. now when i go to jump start the car, it doesnt even get the door lights on. i have check the fuses, they are fine. i checked the engine main relay, its fine too.... what else could it be

there is no type of immobilizer built into these cars is there? its an 89 f-pack.

I have a 90 Celsior and it has no immobilizer that I know of, I have left it without a battery for over a month and then thrown in a new battery, started first pop. If your not getting any lighting I would think it would be a fuse. Hopefully some sparky will shed some light on this.

Hi Chimpy, i would suggest throw away the old battery it probably has shorted out internaly after being left in a flat state, it will load up the jump battery and it may cause a slow turn over etc, also check the condition of the jump leads, given the above situation, unless they are really thick wire not just thick plastic coating they will not like a dead battery across the system.

Regards
Lambo

i found out...

celsior has two positive termal wires...one was stuck under the battery tray!!

simple...annoyingly simple

thanks guy