3UZFE Block with 1UZFE Heads

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Hey Gang,

If i ever come across a great deal on a 3UZFE (4.3 Liter). I wonder if the stock 1UZFE heads would work on the larger bore size block. I would need larger head gaskets do to larger bore. What do u think?

The 3UZFE heads are better. I am just saying if i got a great deal on the 3UZFE block only without the heads. Just want to see the combo and an increase in .3 liter.

I would like to see some comparison pictures of 1 and 3 uz cylinder heads. Does anyone have any up close pics of intake/exhaust ports as well as the combustion chamber?

I would expect the the 98+ 1UZ heads to be very similar to the 3UZ heads. I do have a complete 98 1UZ, but I just haven't had the heart to tear it apart yet. Once the 2UZ is in the Supra, maybe I'll disassemble it.

I think this is the cheapest way to increase engine size and still retain the 6 bolt main. 3UZ short block is very cheap and easy to find. Complete 3UZ would be very expensive. I was looking at the 2UZ, but only 4 bolts main. However, since the 2uzfe is cast iron. Great for FI......