3sgte flywheel

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ruishy1

I know everyones thoughts on redrilling a cast flywheel, but what about a chromoly one ?
Getting a custom flywheel over here is more expensive than you guys due to it not happening alot, but i can get a 3sgte one for quite cheap.

Can anyone tell me what i need to change the pcd to ?
Also what heavy duty hilux clutch would i use ?

thanks

I don't want be be a party pooper but the PCD is very similar, so if you index the flywheel for the new set of 8 bolt holes there's not going to be much material between the new and old holes. The minimum amount of material you need is pretty much what is there on a stock flywheel.

Nice thought but no cigar sorry.

A few options here in Oz covering a range of prices...all cheaper than new feet ;)

i wouldnt drill the holes tbh, i would slot them :)
and i highly doubt a brand new steel flywheel is going to pop from slotting the holes.

Possibly not, but having seen the result of untampered flywheels letting go, it's just not something you mess with. Even if you don't value you feet your car will pretty much be a write off....one flywheel i know of that let go went thru the chassis rail!!!

Seriously, how much is this 3SGTE flywheel? For an extra $100 just get them to send you one undrilled and sort out your own PCD centre bolts? Or as i posted earlier, buy one of the other many options out there.

Just not an area to skimp on mate, i can't stress it enough. Don't want to see you getting a Darwin Award ;)

i never even though to ask about an undrilled one !
Its £190 for the flywheel, which is about £150 cheaper than getting one imported, not including postage or getting hit with VAT and duty.
Do you know what pcd they need ?
it mentions on the main site about using an HD hilux clutch, do you know which one ?

thanks

i never even though to ask about an undrilled one !
Its £190 for the flywheel, which is about £150 cheaper than getting one imported, not including postage or getting hit with VAT and duty.
Do you know what pcd they need ?
it mentions on the main site about using an HD hilux clutch, do you know which one ?

thanks

Just use your current flex plate to work out the PCD or take the lot into a machine shop and let them work it out :)

No idea which clutch other than i used one and it took all of 2psi of boost to turn it into a smoking mess ;)