Parts 1UZFE Custom Turbo Kit for sale

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

platinum0921

Hello All,

I've had a turbo project in the process that doesn't seem like i'll have time to finish. Though I don't suspect it to take much longer and work to complete I just don't have the energy to finish... with that i'm going to sell of the components:

Twin TD04 turbo kit (inlet hoses, oil lines, 1UZFE exhaust flange),
retail is $1000 + maybe more. I'll let them go for $500. They're good for at least 20 PSI each.

Twin turbo intercooler 2 1/2" (Like NEW) (2)inlet and (1)exit $125.

Blitz SBC ID II Boost controller w/twin solenoid: $225 (Like New)

Electic oil pump: $125 (New)

Steel Intercooler piping: $50 (New)

MISC:

10lbs NOS KIT with Electronic Controller: Kit includes guage, purge kit, fuel pump, bottle heater, solenoid, and lines, maybe more I can't remember off the top of my head. I bought the kit when I wanted to do so much to my Soarer but just never had the time to install it. Got married had a kid now they take up all my time. Easily worth $700 + new i'll let it go for $250 (Very Good Condition).

Everything here will require some customization to fit to a 1UZFE but everything is in working order. I'll consider all reasonable offers. Shoot me a PM if you would like to see pics of any of the items. Thanks!

Platinum

Guys, i'm going to go ahead and move forward with my turbo install, i'll have some time on my hands to get it done. I'll post pics and i'll be selling the car afterwards, so look out for that for those of you wanting a turbo'd 1UZ.. it's a soarer though so that may present some problems for stateside drivers. Anyway standby for that... i'm thinking it's going to take about 2 to 3 months for me to get it all fabricated and installed.

E-solver i'll post pics tomorrow I think it's Holley... it's a mustang kit so it'll require some customization to get it to work but it's still a great value.

Still no time....

I thought I'd have time to do the things I wanted to do with the car but I haven't and I starting to loose the desire so i'm going to get rid of my parts.

Blitz SBC ID III - $225 Retail: $600 Like New
Dual Inlet FM Intercooler - $100
Intercooler Piping - $50
Electronic Oil transfer Pump - $100
TD04 Turbos (2) w/1UZFE Cat flange - $300 (couldn't find exact pricing on these but new turbos are thousands. These aren't new but are in good condition.)
Eaton M90 Supercharger - $100

I'll be posting pictures in the near future.
If you're interested let me know ASAP i'll be posting a few of these items on EBAY if I don't hear anything shortly.... wanted to give Lextreme first dibs at low prices before hitting the open market... the Boost controller, Turbo and Supercharger will go right away for slightly more than I have listed without a doubt... so the opportunity is yours for a short time.

I have a spare engine as well... I may be able to strip parts from.

"Blitz SBC ID III - $225 Retail: $600 Like New"

Is it to control the pressure only ??

" TD04 Turbos (2) w/1UZFE Cat flange - $300 (couldn't find exact pricing on these but new turbos are thousands. These aren't new but are in good condition.) "

300 for the two ??

What is the payment method …

H:\DCIM\101K6440\101_0426.JPG
Paypal, and it's a boost controller. Yes for both... I paid a lot more but they've never been tested. I'm 100% sure the setup would work but again it's never been tested so there is a risk to the customer. I'm compensating by charging less.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Blit...er-BL-15095_W0QQitemZ4613856067QQcmdZViewItem

That guy is selling it for $450.

I'll post pics of the turbo's soon... then decide if you're interested.

Here are the flanges and a factory picture of the boost controller it's the gray one and it's practically new it's never been installed or used. The turbo's are meant to fit in the place of the stock cats. A lot of the other custom turbo setups move the radiator and make custom exhaust headers, all types of crazy setups... this seems to be the most practical. The Mechtech TT SC400 used this setup.

Here's a pic of the flange next to the stock Cats. there won't be a problem with space in the area... I would recommend highflow cats and a braided steal connection between it and the turbo exhaust for a easy solution downpipe.

Boost controller pics

Here are some factory pics... the set I have is identical to these with the exception of all the little small bits all the important things are included.