1UZ KS Racing or A1Turbo Flywheel/Clutch Options?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

denis.drc

I'm getting ready to use a 1UZ in a Datsun project and am hoping to use a cast bellhousing kit over an adapter plate, to mount up a W58.

I searched around a bit but cannot find any definitive info on what flywheel and clutch kit I can use with a KS Racing bellhousing. I know the flywheel KS offers uses a 10.5" disc from a 1KD-FTV, but parts for that engine are hard to come by in North America. I was also hoping to use an aluminum flywheel, but am not sure of what offset I can use with the KS Bellhousing.

I know A1Turbo is a popular bellhousing as well, but it's more expensive and I worry about shipping costs to NZ to California.

Maybe I'm over thinking this whole deal. Are most 1UZ specific flywheels built to the same or similar offset?

I'd like to avoid having to make T/O bearing spacers and use as many off the shelf parts (release fork, slave, clutch, pressure plate..) as possible, to reduce future parts availability problems.

Any help on the topic would be appreciated. I haven't ordered any parts yet, so no regrets thus far...:D