1UZ into Surf

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

webbie

Looks like there will be a few of these getting around in the near future.

Finally started mine over the break. Only spent 4 days though as hangovers tend to have gotten in the way.

Anyway, back ground info. Was a LN61 T/d 5sp surf, will now be LN61 1UZ auto surf.

Have got the motor sitting in the engine bay, still on the crane though. Dont know how to post picys. Also have picys of the motor bolted to the auto/t'case. It is a a340f style t'case.

Someone can post these if anyone is interested, or I can email them.

Good to see there are a few people out there to bounce ideas off!!

Cheers

Click post reply, then manage attachments, then in the window that pops up click on the browse button, choose the pic you want to load from your computors files, hit upload, wait untill it is up loaded, you can post up to 4 or 5 pics at a time on the one popup window after that you have to put them in another post/reply.

Sweet, thanx heaps.

Am waiting on the front sump and gearbox x-mem mount and hopefully have it all mounted this weekend (with my fingers crossed)

I'll post more when I have them.

I have been answering some questions in the thread: 1UZFE/2UZFE into a 2nd Gen 4Runner (U.S.) read that one for more info, but basically, it's the A341E box, modified to take the A340F chain t'case. There's pic and info in that thread.