1uz in my 94 4runner

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

4running

i have a 94 4runner i put way to much time and money into to get ridd of it i already put a new motor in it then had to rebuild it i did then a year later now it has no compression so it time to get rid of the 3.slow so i would love to know were exactly i can buy everything i have the money now so i want to start buying parts so i have absolutely EVERYTHING so i can pull that garbige out and put that 1uz!!!!

What info are you looking for? Don't know if you have bought your engine yet or not. I just bought me a sc400, entire car, for $500. From doing a 3.4 swap into my other 4Runner I would suggest also get an entire donor vehicle. Other then that I'm going to keep the stock auto transmission and ECU. Just to keep it all simple.

im just strated looking for a doner car but i was woundering what can i buy right now for it like bellhousing adpter or clutch can i use the 3vz clutch cuz i just put a bran new one in... and any other big problems u cuz had??? or how do i get the fuel into the moter and the igntion and cooling sytems??? just if u guys had any info???
What info are you looking for? Don't know if you have bought your engine yet or not. I just bought me a sc400, entire car, for $500. From doing a 3.4 swap into my other 4Runner I would suggest also get an entire donor vehicle. Other then that I'm going to keep the stock auto transmission and ECU. Just to keep it all simple.

Read up on RMAs build up. He addressed all of that stuff. As for using the 3vz clutch stuff I don't think you can. I'm looking into swapping in a G58 transmission, putting on an adapter so I can have it be a manual.
http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12240

I had a few probs with the clutch but that boiled down to using a modified 3S-GTE flywheel. I now use a custom steel flywheel using a v6 4runner clutch with no probs

ok getting closer so we can i get all the transmission stuff??? i just put a luk pro gold in it a year ago so i think that will be good it is really really stiff.

Hi there, have you found all the parts you need yet? Here i New Zealand we have long been playing with these egines. In fact by total chance the man
Phil Bradshaw who wrote probably the comprehnsive description of the UZ family of engines ever of which can be found on this website, is a Kiwi (New Zealander and was a friend of mine when he used to live in my city many years ago. Another personal friend of mine fabricates all the parts you need and makes the job a walk in the park to do, Honestly. I am about 70% through a conversion myself of a 1uz-fe into a 92 Hilux Surf / 4Runner but I'm going a little all out on it now with a complete custom wiring harness for the entire front of the vehicle for many reasons and the job became epic. But it's all good because I lost my job 6 months ago and I've got the time to do it methodicly and could probably share alot of the info I have learnt regarding the whole process.

finely!!! i have not bought anything yet because i have been doing a lot of reading up on all this so i have a really good idea what i need and what to expect... and i was planning on do mine the way u make yours sound...redoing the hole harness and a lot of other little thing hear and there so when i post pic or show people there like i have seen this but this one looks awesome!!! but from what i have soo far i have a 94 v6 4runner.... and i need to purches a 90 - 96 ls400.....

std surf wiring is a pain the the buuuutttttt
rear electric window module stuffs up regularly on them
the auto ecu stuffs u up sometimes when doing converisons

anyway ive got a 2wd hilux chassis at work with a surf body
so basically it looks like a hilux station wagon hehehehe
its been air bagged and dumped i just have to hide the fuseboxes adn check over the rest make sure everythign works electrically
still got alot to do on it but custoemr will get stuck into it once im done

Buy which ever 1uz u can get
they are all the same
then get sump to suit
I got rid of the hilux surf job and doin
a surf 2lte now with 1uz