1UZ FI On A Budget?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

LexStarr

So, I recently just lost my lisence from getting too many tickets so I've decided that for the next 6 months, while my SC is sitting, I'm going to do a slight rebuild on the engine and if I can afford it, give my 1uz a little bit of boost

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that the centrifugal supercharger is the cheapest and easiest way to go but what I'm unsure of is what a completely stock 1uz is capable of handling.
Like I said, I'm on a bit of a budget for now. I am going to eventually do a stand alone, bigger injectors, fuel pump and maybe even lextreme rods and pistons but is it possible to run like 6psi safely on the stock ecu and without upgrading the fuel system? Basically, what is the minimal set-up for running boost?
Thanks

N2O is the go on a budget.

FI is not a budget option because one thing leads to another.

N2O is the go on a budget.

FI is not a budget option because one thing leads to another.

Well, I plan on finishing everything by next year but I want to know what I can start with. So what's the bare minimum that I can start with? My main concern is the ecu and fuel system. Can a 93 SC400 run 6psi on the stock ecu and fuel system? I've never worked on a forced induction car before and its time I learned. I'm also still not very well versed with the 1uz so any help would be appreciated

I'm doing a single turbo on mine... The rough pricing I did makes it look like its cheaper, but I plan on doing a fair bit of the fabricating myself....

Well, I plan on finishing everything by next year but I want to know what I can start with. So what's the bare minimum that I can start with? My main concern is the ecu and fuel system. Can a 93 SC400 run 6psi on the stock ecu and fuel system? I've never worked on a forced induction car before and its time I learned. I'm also still not very well versed with the 1uz so any help would be appreciated
The stock SC with a good tuned with standalone ecu and bigger injectors & fuel pump can run 14 psi daily. 7-8 psi with a FMU and fuel pump can do it.