Why Catalytic Converters Are So Expensive?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I got an idea let's all hit up all the wreck and junk yards for all there Cat converters and then start breaking them down for the precious minerals inside.. Sell the minerals on the black market then retire rich and live happily ever after..Buy all the exotic cars to fill up the huge garage that joins your big house on the hill?

Sounds good to me... He he ...

Jibbby,

You think it is that easy? I was in a Recycle Junk yard few months ago. A guy took two cat to the yard and they took PICTURE of him and have him sign few places before they pay him cash.

haha, my friend works in Corona off the infamous 6th street. Every morning carsget gas siphoned, cats 'sawzalled" off, the next door neighbors evenhad their 10 grand A/C unit stolen off the roof! just for the copper inide... people are going to start living like crazies from mad max:headbang:

Mel Gibson lives in the next city over to me...Malibu, I have seen him a few times at the Pepperdine University in Malibu, California swimming in the Olympic size swimming pool... Mel old boy is short man too but atleast he stays fit or tries too.....

Lex, recycling is "big business" and very lucrative... One of my friends father has made millions and millions of dollars over the years in his recycling business.. He doesn't even work that hard either...It doesn't suprise me about the Cat converters exchange..

Funny thing about recyclers ?? They always look like scavengers and greasy, dirty from there work.. So they look like battlers ...
Ahh perceptions !!!