Need chassis plug pinouts for LS400!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Ameenit

Just wondering if anyone has a pinout for the 3 chassis plugs on the Early model LS400??? It is one white 16 pin plug and 2 grey plugs which are 12 and 14 pin.. im ALMOST done with this swap, extended the harness, and cant wait to hear this thing run! HELP ME OUT!!

Well, the pinout from the ECU is easy to find. And its easy to tell what each plug does at the engine end.
And each wire is a different colour.

So with that knowledge, a multimeter, and a piece of paper you can work out with 95% of the pins in those plugs do.

I know this because I spent a few hours on Sunday night doing it.

Its not that hard !

If you can't do this then honestly you don't have much of a chance of wiring the engine into its new car.

if u cant do it in a day u have issues
so pay someone to do it before u let the smoke out of it

i vaguely remember someone saying its only 7 wires to connect

so go for it start multimetering

Isn't it about time you so called "auto electricians" actually gave some decent and helpful information out to members of the forum instead of always trying to line your own pockets? Forgive me for thinking this was a place people came for help, not somewhere you can knock people back who are attempting to do things for themselves?

If everyone had their head wedged up their arse like you "sideshow", there would be no such things as a forum or a community.

Also, a comment like "if u cant do it in a day u have issues" should deserve a smack in the mouth, shame your not over this side of the water. Also, have you never heard of punctuation or grammar or are you really that thick?

If you have nothing useful to say or if you don't wish to help the members on here, please kindly "feck off", as personally, I'm sick of hearing your negative and derogatory comments.

hey ugp u big fukhead
what do u do for work
if u do a job for me once i find out what u do then ill let u ring me up and ill help u
its fkwits like u that give people like me the shits and in the end instead of helping abit i wont fking help at all
it has taken me 10 years of mechanics and 12 years of wiring to learn this shit and fkwits
like u want everything spoon fed
why dont u go fk yrself with your own dick and fking learn something
i help but i also would like the person im helping to learn something too
u probably still are breast fed at the moment because u r to fking dumd to learn something

and how the fk r we lining out pockets with money
there is one shop in australia that charges 1500 for a 1uz loom now thats fking lining their pockets but when someone charges around 700 to 900 depending whats invovled then thats not to bad
we all have to make a fking living and fkwits like u are probably scabing money from the government

its yr own fault u r too fuking stupid to learn how to wire
just like im too fking stupid to do your job but atleast i would be wiling to learn on how to
do your job
my head might be up my ass but atleast i have a smart head up my ass
not like u a fking dumb head up yr asss

and look at yr post count 9

how the fk do u get the right to say shit like that with 9 posts

also i could give u the diagrams u want but u would be still to fuking stupid
to work them out any way

the price of me doing the mail order looms also includes many many hours of help on the phone to my customers to help them get thru it and get it all working correctly
now u cant put a price on that and i always say that to future customers that i give great support

anyway ive had my say and ill wait for your reply
but be careful what u say because its fkwits like u that turns me away from helping people
on these forums plus ill get the greeks onto u
u make me laugh
hahahahahaahahaah

its not really that hard to probe it out
plus u will never get a pinout of the plugs from the manufacturer
u actually need to find someone who has done it on their own accord and posted it on internet
sorry i dont actually have ls400 dash plug pinouts
also even if some people had the correct diagrams its still a good idea to understand what each wire means or does
so when u probe the wires u actually remember it much better than just reading someone notes
trust me it doesnt take that long

hey ugp yr prob not even from uk
u might be someone i know being a prick
ill have to find yr ip address and see

I'm amazed it has taken you so long to reply. It is rather amusing (for me anyway) that you can call me like that with absolutely no idea as to what my profession is, nor what qualifications I have. One this is for sure though, you have absolutely no grasp of the English language, spelling, grammar or punctuation, and to be honest, it makes you look thick.

I certainly wouldn't allow somebody who is unable to put a single sentence together correctly to wire my cars up, that is for certain.

I'm not going to reply to, or even read all of what you have wrote, as to be fair, its all repetitive, with your "fk this" and "fk that" text speak. I got half way through the first paragraph and you gave me a headache with your complete and utter ability to write in any literate form.

I am however pleased to inform you that I am not, never have, and never will scrounge from the government, and that at this present point in time, "IF" your business was worth £260k, I could buy the thing three times over, without even touching my bank balance!

As a matter of fact I am from the UK, and no you do not know me. I do feel that this is a shame, however, as you may have changed your mind before saying certain things. As for you checking my IP address, why not drop me a PM and ask for my home address, or phone number?

The idea of this forum is to help people out, not give sarcastic, negative and downright spiteful comments on how they shouldn't be so thick, and to learn and do it themselves.

Lastly, yes my post count is only 9, however that is considerably more than the helpful posts that you have contributed to this forum.

Goodnight.

who cares about my grammer its shorthand dont u knwo fking english heheheeh
u must be an uptight pommy just like the people who run yr country
i guess u dont run your own business
anyway like ive said before im not on here to make money as i probably get 1 to 2 jobs from here per year
if u really thing we r lining our pockets ill show u my tax return
what u dont understand is that there are afew of us on here that do make a living from doing looms and because of this we have learnt alot about diagnosing and stuff
and most of us help on here to some extent and everyone else on the forums understands this and they also understand we cant give all our secrets out

but in the end your right i am a fking idiot for even helping on here
y dont u do go do some research
try this ok
find all the top end smart performance shops in your area and ask them about what they
think of wankers like u on forums
most will say i stay clear of forums
so im the fking idiot for even being on here having to deal with fkwits like u who want to be spoon fed rather than do some research on the internet and guess what

u might actually learn something

what the fk is wrong with actually learning something

i have a future job doing a brand new ford coyote motor so i spent 5 hours last night
doing research and guess what
i found a workshop manual for it
now that wasnt to hard u should try it sometime hahahaah

cocks like u dont worry me as im the one with the knowledge u r looking for and are u r to lazy to research and i treat my customers better than my best friends and since ive wired up over 2000 engine conversion looms i guess ive got more friends than u will ever have

if u think u have contributed more in yr 9 posts then yr knowledge is better than mine
so can i please have your phone number so if i ever get stuck i can call u and can give me great advice

anyway its funny how u alone might just fk it up for others because the memebers on here who rely on wiring to make a living might stop helping the others who r like u

thanks i never knew what a wanker was but now i know

people like u make me laugh hahahahahahahahahaaha

also if u need any diagrams i do sell them so if u get stuck drop me a pm

i cant believe that this is how you treat people asking for help.. i do solid axle conversions for a living in AMERICA! so maybe if someone actually would give a freakin pin out the the body harness i think a LOT of people would come out on top!! i also need a pin out for the three plugs for a 90 ls400. if and WHEN i figure it out ill let yall know, i cant even believe that people are this up tight about a wiring diagram. as soon as i get it im gonna post everything so people can get this swap done by themselves and not have to pay million dollars cause of stubborn ass people. have a good night everyone!

This is a very touchy subject. Once upon a time sideshow was extremely helpful on forums. After a while people expected him to solve all there wiring issues and many took advantage of his generosity. It the end he could no longer handle dealing with people and was sarcastic and unhelpful. I would even have a say that it effected his health. I have seen it before and will no dealt see it again. I have personal experience of this myself also.
There are others out there who also restrict how much they give away on the internet. I am one of them. We are simple protecting ourselves and our businesses. There have been comments of people lining their own pockets. More often they just want to make a fair living to provide for themselves and their families. Often to get this info we have paid for it or spend hours tracing wires and making notes ( see post #15).
The diagrams for your ECU wiring the engine specs and diagrams section at the bottom of the page. All the info needed to wire the engine correctly is there. The body plugs dont take long to trace and of coarse relate to the wires which go off the page.

Cheers