1UZ-FE/w58 into an Alfa Romeo Giulietta.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Kriss, sorry to hear, but it's an all too familiar story isn't it?

Just tough to get things done in a timely manner; life keeps getting in the way!

Good luck with the new project!

Well, miracles do take a while , don`t they ??

Finally finished my engine and setup to fit into my car.Bought all the correct goodies from all over the world including a Vipec v88 ecu for her. The TO4z Garrett BB Turbo is standing ready as are all the driveline stuff...

Will assemble her shortly and then she needs a home.
IMG_1463Small-1.jpg
IMG_1462Small-1.jpg
IMG_1466Small.jpg

The decision has been made. I bought a Nissan S14 240sx-200sx over here . After a year of getting her sorted with the help of Mark Brinster from Chesapeak Nissan in the U.S. I finally have her the way I want.
I bought her with a RB25 engine fitted, it was fun but I quickly killed it.
As the engine had already been fitted I opted for the RB25 Neo which is rather nice.
I had options of some really well worked Tomei RB28 engines from a mate of mine locally but am rather tired of waiting for him to come to the party.

It is now offecial. I am finally going to go ahead and fit my 1UZ that I have built .
Originally I set up a W58 bbox with adaptors from Justin and Ed but have been informed that I will crunch it in record time.

I do not have enough steam to re do the box once all is in and assembled. I am rather impressed with the Nissan "fatboy" Neo box and seeing as it is much the same as the Z32 Nissan 300 ZX Turbo box, I bought one of those. The Turbo box.
Im currently busy adapting that to the Lexus engine and also decided to go with two twins on the Turbo side.
Yea, I know, I have the brand new TO4z but it makes sense to go twins .
Im leaning towards two GT371R units.

Vipec has arrived with two harnesses , flying lead ones, so Ill get busy with those as well..

It should be fun once it`s up and running.

My final update.
Just sold my Lexus 1UZ-FE with my heart and soul poured into her for less than half of what it cost to build..
Did not run, did not start, only saw assembly oil.

So long old friend, its been 3 years ..

Sorry to hear it Kriss; seems a number of us have run out of steam, interest and/or money! Too bad you didn't get a chance to run it at least..... What's next?

Hello John, it has been quite some time and a lot of water has passed under the bridge.
I ended up running a hot little Nissan RB26 in her for a while untill that dropped a valve. Was an awesome little screamer running 500 odd Hp.
I have now built a stroker RB based engine from Spool imports in Ozz.

What brought me back here today is the V12 Toyota mule ! Thinking of that as my next play engine in the S14 !

Emphasis on THINKING...! :)

Kriss, any pics of the swap with the RB26 in place?

Good luck with the V12 project. Several of those have been started, but very few finished :)

Did you have spare paint left over from the hoist for the wheels or was it the other way around?

That's a tight fit.

Wow......I'll say it's tight! Looks like a BMW :)

They're legendary for stuffing V12's in spaces that are challenged to fit V8's.

Nice piece of work to get it to fit, Kriss!