Search results

1. S

1UZFE into a 1964 toyota crown (rs41)

And if you don't want to keep them, i know this guy lee that would buy them off you....:silly: Cheers, Lee
  2. S

Just asking as well, why did you hack the front radiator support? Wouldn't the engine drop in vertically without doin that?
  3. S

WOW!! Absolutely awesome!! Just bought an rs41 in adelaide, gotta come have a look at this for sure! What suburb you in? Gimme a ring if ya can mate, 0409092603. Cheers, Lee
  4. S

Wanted Intake Flexi hose

Thanks Zuffen, could i get you to message me your phone number and i'll ring you to arrange pick-up/postage. phone number is 0409092603. Cheers, Lee
  5. S

Parts Urgent Sale - Sc400

come on dudes, i need an offer from someone!!!
  6. S

Wanted Intake Flexi hose

Hey guys, i also need an intake flexible hose bit for the soarer v8. Mine cracked while changing the spark plugs last night. Cheers!!
  7. S

Wanted Suspension Air Pump - SC400

No longer needed - Cheers
  8. S

Cars For Sale For sale SC400

Hi all, i have another one!! - 1991 SC400 - 150xxx k's - V8 Auto All options, leather, power options etc. Touch screen. - Green in Colour - 18inch Shadow Chrome Mag Wheels - Aftermarket Front Bar/Spoiler - DVD Player installed. Looking in the vincinity of $10500. Call me on 0409 092 603 for...
  9. S

Parts Urgent Sale - Sc400

Guys, i have a 1991 soarer/sc400 for sale, specs are: -GT Limited , Electric everything -V8 1uz -auto -150,000kms -aftermarket front bar and 18 inch rims ( can email pics if needed) -dvd player -Beautiful car, runs well, just not required any more - regretful sale -$10500 Please reply...
  10. S

Cars For Sale 1991 SC400 For Sale [MELB]

Still For Sale!!! Hi All, I am actually the cars owner finally able to get to the internet! Thanks very much judd for posting this for me! Car still for sale, but will revise price. All i'm after is over ten grand so if anyone out there is still interested, please call me on 0409092603. Car is...
  11. S

Wanted Wtb Urgent

C'mon... someone??? Guys and girls, i have found a headlight but still need a front guard for the car. Help anyone???????
  12. S

Wanted Wtb Urgent

Guys, i've done a bit of a mischief to my car and am in need of a front left quarter panel and headlight assembly asap. Car is a 1991 uzz31 soarer V8. Any help??? As i don't have any internet access at the moment please call or message on 0409092603 and i can call you straight back to save you...
  13. S

1UZ in to Nissan S13 Hatch? 240sx (180sx)

Whoa!! Sounds like an absolutely mad conversion, assured to haul arse big time. I have no real knowledge as to whether it would work or not but if you pull it off then you obviously have some serious rush issues!! That would be awesome! Lee
  14. S

Overhaul manual???

Sorry, my typing is a bit dodgy and you misunderstood. I have the engine, not the manual for the ls400, but plan to build up and (probably) put it into an sc400, hence me not caring which one i find. Anyone out there have anything????
  15. S

Overhaul manual???

Hi guys, does anyone have an overhaul manual for the 1uz?? I'm pretty sure i've got the ls400 engine but would almost be better to get the sc400 manual. Whateva anyone's got really. Cheers Lee
  16. S

Gearbox Conversion

Still searchin Guys, Think built bottom end, hi flowed heads, upgraded cams and about 12 psi from a vortech v2. This is why i don't really want to look at the w58. If i did i can see me spending all the time on the conversion, blowing it up and then spending more money on the upgrade to the...
  17. S

Gearbox Conversion

5 speed guys, It's the v8 soarer and i didn't realise the r154 came in the jzz30. Are these easy to find does anyone know???? I'll check out the alsc as well and check out a few importers but don't really know what price it's gonna be there. If i can find one of the others cheaper on ebay or...
  18. S

Gearbox Conversion

Guys, Has anyone done the conversion for the R154 into the soarer/sc400?? If anyone has could you please list a couple of things that you used, such as the kit used, the gearbox cross member, the clutch, the clutch pedal and slave cylinders and all those sorts of things? Also with the R154...
  19. S

Supercharger with Gas????

Guys, I have very little idea when it comes to gas conversion so i was hoping someone might be able to help. Is it viable to run a supercharger with gas or does this open up a pot load of problems and/or other modifications needed to make it work?? Any help would be greatly appreciated because...
  20. S

1UZ Block Webbing

I bought it for the rest of the engine and auxillaries already but will look into the webbing and the amount he's removed. I got it cheap enough for me not to be too worried if i need to find another block! Cheers for all the feedback and i'll get back to ya on the results! Lee