Search results

1. M

LX torana Hatchback

I concur. Wiring that looks a mess generally is. Look a little further and 7 times out of 10 you'd find poorly crimped connections or worse. Even a Motech or Autronic won't cope well with dodgey wiring.
  2. M

Good deal for swappers...Act fast

More likely due the auction date of approximately 12 months ago! I realised this prior to posting but it is sound advice for anyone using PayPal to pay for anything. Whilst they are generally helpful the Credit Card Chargeback is a great failsafe!!
  3. M

1UZ Rear Sump

Cribb I read through your SC Supra thread mate, and I have to say you are a Mad Man, love your work. I've read the stickies which have great info on the engines but I can't find a particular reference to the intake manifolds that answers my question. Which 1UZ has the intake manifold that...
  4. M

Good deal for swappers...Act fast

Guys (and potential ladies?) reading this forum, a little tip for purchasing online. Never, ever use funds in a PayPal account to pay for an eBay auction. Always use PayPal and have the funds debited from your credit card. If things go south, I've bought 170 items on eBay and only had 3 go...
  5. M

1UZFE into 1973 Falcon Hardtop

Mate thats a seriously sweet ride. I could imagine the ford fraternity dry wretching with the thought of anything but a windsor or clevo under the bonnet, but that thing seriously looks the business. Big fan of the Dakota Digital dash!
  6. M

Toyota v8 into Jaguar

Hang on to the V12, they make great coffee tables, or alternatively are fantastic boat anchors. Seriously though you would be able to find someone that would need a V12.
  7. M

LX torana Hatchback

Hey Haydo, Should be a nice conversion mate. The best thing you could do for an LX is remove any trace of Holden "engineering" and build something that will work. If you want advice re the Wolf ring George May or Racecraft Automotive Engineering on the Sunshine Coast. Could tune a wolf...
  8. M

1UZ Rear Sump

Legend. You would happen to have the same shots with the accessories bolted up?
  9. M

1UZ Rear Sump

Hi Folks, Could someone please provide me a link to a decent side profile of the 1UZFE with a rear sump. I would like to be able to see the sump so ideally a motor on an engine stand would be great. Cheers. Q
  10. M

Parts fs: 1uz block

Did you ever dispose of the block?
  11. M

Parts 1UZ M90 KIT FS

Justin, That machine is a work of art. I am salivating. Can't wait to hear it on a dyno! Gents (and ladies if there are any here), would this be an appropriate forum to sell a Sprintex S102? I have a 1970 P6B Rover that I am contemplating whacking a 1UZ in. Quad Cam 32V reliable...
  12. M

LPG Prepped 1UZFE Internals

G'day folks, Happened upon this thread when "Googling" 1UZ info; thought i might join whilst I was here. I had a set of Ross forged pistons HPC coated in a 4EFTE, very nice little animals. Wrapped them with a set of Total Seal rings and popped them in. (well at least my engine builder did...