Search results

1. BradW

Crown UZS131 Wiring Diagram

Hi Guys, The links to the diagrams don't seem to work, can anyone give me new links, or possibly send me the pdf's - [email protected] Thanks Brad
  2. BradW

Help with Engine Choice

Thanks guys for the info, very useful. Does anyone have any info on the actual engine no's, can such things as Year etc be identified from an engine no, or range of numbers ?. Cheers Brad
  3. BradW

Workshop Manual

Hi, I'm also looking for the same, anyone help out ? Brad
  4. BradW

Help with Engine Choice

Hi, I'm new to the forum and would appreciate some help with choosing a suitable donor engine. We (www.locost.co.za) import Westfield and Leugo Sportscar here into South Africa, Luego produce a Viento, which is a large 'Lotus 7' style of car designed for bigger engines, here in SA we are...
  5. BradW

Tranny between the LS and SC

Hi, Can anyone help me identify a transmission, the plate on the side of the box says Aisin AW Co 30 - 41 LE Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Brad
  6. BradW

size/weight 1UZFE?

Hi Cebby, Thanks for that, I would be particularly interested in the length, Front bellhousng to output shaft, and the width of the box horizontally. Cheers Brad
  7. BradW

size/weight 1UZFE?

Hi, I'm also new, the dimensions are great and very useful, anyone have similar for the transmission and bellhousing ?
  8. BradW

Tiptronic Controller

Hi, I'm new here, am planning on putting a Lexus V8 into a Luego Viento (Large Lotus 7 type car) and would appreciate directions (www) as to where to get details of the Tiptronic controller, what it does, how it works etc. Thanks in advance. Brad