Search results

1. P

1uzfe vs VH45DE

Flea... please forgive me, but could you possibly go more into why you would choose the 1uz over the Vh series? You seem to know the most out of anyone I've listened to and your choice of the 1uz carries a lot of weight. Is there one engine that would be better NA and one better with forced...
  2. P

1uzfe vs VH45DE

There is an individual with a vh45dett powered z32 300zx that is producing adaptor plates for around $500 to mate the Vh45 engine to the z32 tt manual transmission. I'm almost positive that you can use the z32 flywheel also, so that simplifies clutch choices instead of trying to mix and match...
  3. P

Teaser from my 1UZFE monster.

Haha totally understand. Any videos or other releases will be greatly appreciated whenever the time is right:).
  4. P

Teaser from my 1UZFE monster.

Wow... will updates be posted there?? Any details or shall you keep us in suspense? Where do you plan for the intercooler(s)? It is good to see people fully appreciate these engines in cars like the F40 and yours:).
  5. P

1uzfe vs VH45DE

Thanks for the feedback everyone. There is a lot of new information posted here and in the other forum. Here's an interesting link: http://www.promotive.com.au/ scroll down and click on the infinity section
  6. P

1uzfe vs VH45DE

Looking for some info on 1UZ vs. VH45DE Oh by the way, hello my name is Paul and I'm from Lancaster, PA. I'm just dreaming of the next project car and I'm pretty sure I want to do something with the 1uz or VH45, so any info is helpful. Thanks. Paul