Search results

1. B

supercharger or turbo?

keep forgetting about the conversion.. i saw the number and thought 215hp to the wheels? that's not much.. ooo kw...
  2. B

supercharger or turbo?

okay i actual y have access to two superchargers... mp112 and an m90
  3. B

supercharger or turbo?

i do want to ability to drive without boost, the supercharger i have access to is rather large and will be pushing a lot of cfm. i do like the idea of not having to risk clearance like i would with the remote mount.. i am pretty sure i can keep it at least level with the frame rails but you're...
  4. B

supercharger or turbo?

okay looking for opinions and suggestions for my next project.. looking to ad FI to my 1uzfe swapped 4runner. basic low down= engine:90 ls400(all emissions stripped) all stock otherwise drivetrain: R150(factory v6 runner drivetrain) fuel supply: factory 90 v6 runner...
  5. B

Wont start help needed

Once you fix the short/ fuse you want to check for a draw.. if you don't know how to check for a draw, google can help.
  6. B

sc400 2000 rpm idle.

Isc valve could be stuck? Mine was stuck but it was stuck closed, if it is stuck remove it and pull it apart and clean it.
  7. B

what did i break?

a little history on the swap: 90 ls400 1uz w/o trac, into a 90 4runner, 5spd and all emision related components are gone, running only primary o2's. been on the road for close to 10k miles, and is driven every day. from day one its had a cold idle issue, (i could never get my isc valve to...