Search results

1. P

lextreme parts

Hi rod. I'm in the same boat I purchased a set of stage 2 cams back in October 2014 as well any help is much appreciated. Thanks, Wes
  2. P

Parts

Is there a section where I can post to try and get an ETA? Or maybe a refund for cams I purches back in Oct 2014. I've tried calling and sent multiple emails with no reply. I am sorry to hear you are sick and hope you get well soon. Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Wes
  3. P

I need a Gasket set

gasket set Look up rockauto.com they have good prices on every thing... They have a dnj set for $165 all the upper gaskets And I believe it come with mls Head gaskets as well. Good luck
  4. P

Parts Eaton M112 complete W/ parts necessary for adapting

I tried to pm you I don't think it worked... Is this still available? And could I get a pic of The lower plenum? Thanks
  5. P

Single Turbo 1UZ MKII Supra Project

stupid picture
  6. P

Single Turbo 1UZ MKII Supra Project

its been a few months this thing on the road yet? mines no where as clean but its almost rdy for the road
  7. P

Trade headers

Looking 2 trade a set of ls400 headers for a set of sc400.. Im located in Las Vegas NV. Thanks for looking
  8. P

HELP! LS400 dies at start-up!

ive also changed the fuel pump just to get it out of the way..... im totally lost on what to look for....
  9. P

ive double checked every injector to clean and make sure the gates are opening and closing. and as of today ive tested for injector pulse.... theres power to the plug but no pulse to open\close them. do the igniters have to be matched to the ecu to function? what would cause the ecu to go into...
  10. P

I also can't seem to find the thread for the ignition tests if simone could link it for me that would be great. Thanks
  11. P

Ok so I cleaned all the injectors and changed the ecu to the correct one with traction control. I still have the same issue. It seems as if the ignition isn't holding for some reason. Any other ideas? Thanks again
  12. P

Thanks for all the replies I'll head out to the junkyard and grab a dfferent ecu. Today I took the intake off and cleaned the injectors. I haven't gotten it back together yet to see if that helps.
  13. P

I recently picked up a 1990 LS400. the car starts and then immediately dies. but if u hold the key in the start position it fires and idles. is that just the cold start injector fueling the whole motor? I did a search and came up with the injectors could be clogged with gummed up fuel. I...
  14. P

Trade my rear sump for your front sump

i have a rear sump and am looking for a front sump. i live in the u.s pm me or send an e-mail [email protected]
  15. P

Wanted my rear sump for your front sump

hi im looking for a front sump and will trade for a rear sump. the motor is a 1uz. thanks wes pm me or send an e-mail @ [email protected] thanks
  16. P

1uz and mega S!!!

dose any one have a 1uz running on mega Squirt????? i am looking into mega S and am not sure what i need so any help would be great thanks guys.. wes
  17. P

http://www.monster-performance.com

cool thanks guys for the help.
  18. P

http://www.monster-performance.com

hey every one i found this site http://www.monster-performance.com and was wondering if any one had used it or not? this site offers a 1uz to r154 bellhousing but the site looks kinda phony so if any one has any info that would be great thanks. wes