Recent content by Sudsy

1. S

Haltech and A341e

I don't think i mentioned it on here but the problem started after i had a hiccup with the software while test driving originally. It was changing but not well so went back to the workshop to change a few settings in the map. Went for another drive and my software shut down and started up a...
  2. S

Haltech and A341e

All works fine with electronics removed. I think i have found the problem. Will post outcome after i test it today
  3. S

Haltech and A341e

Well ECU is all good according to Haltech. The power on grey and red is due to backfeeding through the relay coils on their relay box ( knew i should have built my own) as they have battery power at the coils all the time. Plugged everything in yesterday and still no reverse when electronics...
  4. S

1UZFE idle too high.

Have you pulled the stepper motor out and cleaned it? Could just be gummed up a bit
  5. S

Haltech and A341e

Yes i have checked all the possible things. Spent some time with a Haltech tech this morning as well but still no joy. Not too concerned with the voltage at the grey and red when switched off but still can't find why i have constant power as S1. Am sending the ecu to Haltech for testing just for...
  6. S

Haltech and A341e

I have 10v at DPO6 which should be earth switched when key is on. This is a haltech premium loom. Only place that can be coming from is the ecu
  7. S

Haltech and A341e

The grey and red wires are 12v+ from the ecu once ign is on. They feed anything that needs 12v with ign on
  8. S

Haltech and A341e

Also thanks for shareing the circuit diagram. I'm sure it will come in handy for other projects
  9. S

Haltech and A341e

PRNDL shows correct gear when shifted. Even if i unplug it i still have 12v at S1. Is the one you made tuneable in NSP or fixed shifts? I did look around for something to build but couldn't find anything suitable They were set to low originally but sorted that quite a while ago. I'm suspecting...
  10. S

Haltech and A341e

PRNDL shows correct gear when shifted. Even if i unplug it i still have 12v at S1. Is the one you made tuneable in NSP or fixed shifts? I did look around for something to build but couldn't find anything suitable
  11. S

Haltech and A341e

Yes i have it all selected properly and using NSP software. I think the problem is that i have power at S1 whether in P R N and D. As far as i have heard only supposed to be powered in drive. Are you using the PRNDL unit from haltech?
  12. S

Haltech and A341e

I used the DBW outputs for S1 and S2 operation. Also using Haltechs PRNDL controllers which was working ok until the other day when software had a bit of a meltdown. Will get onto Haltech tomorrow and see what they have to say
  13. S

Haltech and A341e

Thanks. Thats what i thought. Will have to search why it's happening
  14. S

Haltech and A341e

G'day all, Just trying to sort out my trans running a Haltech 2500 ecu. Having trouble with tuning the gear changes but that isn't the problem. problem i have is that i have no reverse. If i unplug the connector at the back of the trans for the solenoids reverse is fine. I have power at No1...
  15. S

"Coil on plug" coils for 1UZFE

I'm running Yarris coils on mine. Just need to take a bit off the outside diameter with sand paper to make them fit