Search results

1. S

1uzfe still a mystery

my answer was for the original poster
  2. S

1uzfe still a mystery

the sc400 runs the PWM fuel pump ecu and as far as I know the LS400 is two stage resistive. so with the ls400 ecu and engine wiring - the sc400 fuel pump will always be running in low speed mode - the cold start injector is probably masking the lean out condition until the engine warms up
  3. S

V8 Cressida

email sent
  4. S

V8 Cressida

Go to http://www.mx83.com/toymods/1UZ_Conversion.htm and start reading. Then email me if you have any questions
  5. S

Resistance for standard Oil Pressure Sensor

the 1uz sensor is a switch not a pressure variable sensor - so you are best off with the sensor that came with the gauge
  6. S

Parts clearance sale

Thanks Pete, cash on it's way
  7. S

Parts clearance sale

Pete, Let me know when you are ready and I'll drive down for the coffee table. also can you keep two ignition coils aside for me? Thanks,
  8. S

Parts clearance sale

dibs on a coffee table.
  9. S

Where are you located?

............ Of drought and flooding rains.......:werd:
  10. S

Standalone ECU AEM EMS driving UZ's

Excellent! I'm very keen on the results
  11. S

An end to one of the last great speed zones in the world.

Well, they can pretty much kiss goodbye to any income from car company hot weather testing now. Our local manufacturers are going to be upset as they use the NT for testing vehicles exported to the Middle East.
  12. S

Crushing 1UZ's

a google search for "tifbitz" should get you there
  13. S

Lexus racing intake...

Slide throttle plate inlet manifold too :)
  14. S

Parts Complete 1UZ-FE For Sale (Brisbane Australia)

Which engine? Crown or Soarer/Celsior? and how much including gearbox?
  15. S

ECU Code 12 and strange timing

Thanks again Gents, I'm over the moon that it has finally been resolved. The ECU and loom are both off the UZS141 crown and have the same ecu pinouts as the soarer/sc400 just the neutral switch wire colours are reversed. SO after fixing that I now also have the transmission modulating shift...
  16. S

Thanks Gentlemen, I now have ignition advance. I've damn well fixed it :veryhappy The lexus sc400 wiring diagrams i have show STA being fed from the starter solenoid, and as the engine and ecu plugs are the same - Silly Me assumed that the engine harness would be the same - WRONG. The UZS141...
  17. S

Its a single unit ecu like the soarer so no problems with wrong plugs unfortunately. And I'm really hoping I don't have to resort to a complete loom swap :bigeyes: but will put that down as Plan C. It HAS to be something stupid
  18. S

Marco, Think away! I'm seriously going to owe you and andrew dinner next time I'm in Perth. I was also thinking of comparing the signals on a scope, and as it happens my brother is an electronics engineer and has the equipment at his home, so a few beers later for him and I should be able to...
  19. S

Thanks Rod, I have rewired it twice now and honestly have got to the point where the wiring is spot on or I'm making the same mistake by checking my own work. I cannot say how well the cut ran before it coming to me, so cannot eliminate a pre existing fault. It will definitely need a fresh pair...
  20. S

Ok, the sensors arrived today, installed this evening with no change :shrug: I'm now completely confused. Ive disconnected each cam sensor in combintaion both unplugged - wont start just one unplugged either side - runs in limp mode and gives error 12 both plugged in - runs in limp mode and...