Search results

1. D

V8 Mazda bongo

Nah im not over it at all, but i have too many other projects that need my time and money so it kind of has to go. It still makes me smile whenever I drive it.
  2. D

V8 Mazda bongo

Well its been a long time since ive updated this post. As promised, heres some more pics of the engine conversion and driveline. Since my last post I blew the diff up, so it now has a ford courier LSD fitted. I also replaced the brake and clutch master cylinder. But thats about it, just...
  3. D

V8 Mazda bongo

Hey all, have finally completed my conversion of a v8 powered bongo. heres a list of all the mods. Engine 89 crown 1uzfe. used factory style log headers heat wrapped. factory crown ecu. 2 and a quarter inch primary pipes into 2 hotdog resonators, merging into a 3inch pipe and a normal...
  4. D

Hi there KDog. im currently trying to put an 89 crown v8 into a mazda bongo, but...

Hi there KDog. im currently trying to put an 89 crown v8 into a mazda bongo, but unfortunatley alot of the wiring looms been cut. i did recieve some good info on how to wire the ecu to the car, and it apparently has some wiring schematics on there that you drew, but i cant seem to find them...
  5. D

Yes that would be awesome if you could send them through. just to my email address would be...

Yes that would be awesome if you could send them through. just to my email address would be fine. thanks heaps
  6. D

Wanted 22 Pin plug for ECU

found a 22 pin plug. it was in a 90s toyota camry v6. also discovered that you can get the other two 26 and 16 pin plugs from any 4afe corolla.
  7. D

hey, im trying to design a flywheel and i noticed you have some good info on the dimensions to...

hey, im trying to design a flywheel and i noticed you have some good info on the dimensions to use. i was going to try and design it myself but i thought id try and get some info from someone who has had one thats worked. basically its to suit a 9.5 inch supra clutch. any drawings or cad files...
  8. D

cheers for that info, ill have a look around and see if i can find something
  9. D

Finally Flywheel info

Flywheel CAD Drawing... Does anyone have a CAD drawing of a flywheel that i could use. I have a 9.5 inch supra clutch, and a huge billet of 1040 mild steel. I planned to design my own but if i could get info on one that has already worked then that would save me a lot of time. chur
  10. D

Hi im after a plug for my ecu on my lexus powered mazda bongo. its got a crown ecu in it, number 89661-30432. located in palmerston north, NZ
  11. D

Wiring Diagram for Toyota 1UZ-FE

Gday im putting a 1uzfe into a mazda bongo van and im having issues finding a crown wiring diagram. my computer says Toyota 89661 - 30432 could you please send to [email protected]