Search results

1. B

lextreme 2uz motor mounts

i have a 2uz conversion that was meant for a 1g ls. a friend of mine is interested in it for his 1g sc. anyone know if the mounts are the same for these models?
  2. B

Parts 2UZ block swap

bought this stuff from lextreme a couple years ago and sat on it. ucf10 motor mounts 2uz block (decked, bored, honed) custom conversion forged pistons (stock compression) got some freebie early 1uz rods from jcribb that i'll pass on free with purchase. also may have an egr delete kit...
  3. B

Wanted US WTB: Early 1UZ Rods

Not looking to spend a lot since I have a set, but I would rather keep my 1UZ shortblock together if I can. Also have parts to trade (AC/PS/ABS/ignition/etc.). Thanks
  4. B

4.7l conversion parts (?)

i haven't been able to shake the idea to do this so i'm gonna start collecting the parts. i'm not an engine/performance guy so i need a little help deciding what parts to go with. the goal here is just to do it, i have no plans to race it or do anything performance related. it is a show build. i...
  5. B

Dead starter reason to do a 4.7L swap?

My starter died recently which basically ruined any chance of me getting rid of the '92 LS without taking too much of a loss. My initial thought was a 4.7L swap but after considering the cost I talked myself out of it. I compiled a list of parts needed/wanted (might at well do some upgrades...