Search results

1. N

26/16/22 1u ECU pinouts

Just for informations sake, i used the diagrams supplied and wired my crown loom to a UCF10 ECU. The car now runs, pretty stoked. Need to sort driveshaft and exhaust and i will be cruising around.
  2. N

UZS131 Crown ECU pinouts or wiring diagrams

Searched the net back to front and have found nothing. Just people on other forums asking for the same thing but getting no answers. Does anyone have any for the Toyota crown Auto trans computer and the ECU?
  3. N

Wiring Diagram for Toyota 1UZ-FE

Can i have the wiring diagram for the Crown as well? Is it a UZS131? [email protected] Thanks heaps
  4. N

26/16/22 1u ECU pinouts

Your kidding right?
  5. N

26/16/22 1u ECU pinouts

This is the ecu i have. The UCF10 ecu you're showing me is that a USDM or a JDM ecu? Fiending for some diagrams haha.
  6. N

26/16/22 1u ECU pinouts

Odd, i posted a reply to this. I said GS131 by accident as thats the car i am fitting the motor too. The engine came from a UZS131. The ecu i have is not the one showen in your pictures. It only has 3 plugs, 22/16/26, and i opened it up and it contains an extra board which looks like...
  7. N

26/16/22 1u ECU pinouts

I have aquired a GS131 crown engine to do a conversion in my girlfriends crown. Everythings in there and have gotten to wiring and the 3rd plug suppled with the ecu doesnt have any wires. I went looking for pinouts to make up a plug and all i can find are the 4 plug ECU pinouts. This is...