where do i get a 1gz fe!?!?!?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
In the states will be a real challenge... but not impossible. Gotta remember it's never but officially imported for sale in the US. If there's a shop in CA that can get them i'm all ears :)

i wanna try and put it in an sc400 the engine was about 1500 with 50,000 miles on yahoo auctions japan. i talked to a shop and the labor would be about 2000 and the tranny and adapter plate would be about another 2000. sounds like alot but totally worth a v12 sc

I have heard of these netting a cool $7000+ for a halfcut... very exotic as far as availability. Read up on previous threads, forgot names but pretty sure someone on here can help you out. Good luck on the project, SC's can fit the new tundra v8 so the v12 should be doable.

It's a little late for the auction, but this came through recently.

A question for the guys using these engines, what are you doing to build power? It seems they are rated for around 250hp, is there any way to get more out of it without using turbos? I'm turned on by the idea of a V12, is 400hp possible without forced induction?

As far as I know, they still have that engine there, I saw it a few weeks ago while I was there getting some GTR parts. It has an auto tranny with it too.

Knowing the owner of the shop, if it doesn't sell, he'll end up putting it in something. He's got a Merc E class with a 2JZ-GTE swapped in - sleeper.