Tundra Vs. Project LS

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Yes it wasnt fair, but it was fun...lol. As i was getting on ramp with a 720 degrees ramp. A V8 Tundra was infront of me. I used the outter lane and passed him during the on ramp and boost hard during the turn. By the time he got onto the freeway, i was like 1/8 of a mile ahead.

Out handled and out powered our big brother. He must like what was that? After few exists, we got off to local streets on my way home. He pulled next to me and smile with some reving of his engine. I think this time he wanted revange. As the light turned, he had no chance. Yes, terrorizing other with 1 bar is not fair... but it was fun......

Lextreme said:
Yes it wasnt fair, but it was fun...lol. As i was getting on ramp with a 720 degrees ramp. A V8 Tundra was infront of me. I used the outter lane and passed him during the on ramp and boost hard during the turn. By the time he got onto the freeway, i was like 1/8 of a mile ahead.

He must like what was that? After few exists, we got off to local streets on my way home. He pulled next to me and smile with some reving of his engine. I think this time he wanted revange. As the light turned, he had no chance. Yes, terrorizing other with 1 bar is not fair... but it was fun......
Yes, terrorizing other with 1 bar is not fair... but it was fun...... Yeah, Baby!!! Now that's what I have been talkin about!!

Ryan

That could be the next killer sleeper; a crew cab Tundra with twin turbos and stock appearance.
Nice freeways down in Cali, glad to hear someones enjoying them.