Trans cable issue

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

LS400Stackz

so I recently swapped my trans with the same year 1996 ls400 trans, and there was a cable hanging from the trans that I thought would be the kickdown cable. But I was told it is a throttle valve cable. But can someone help me identify what it really is and maybe where I can buy a new one

And it connects to the throttle at the throttle body. It MUST be adjusted correctly AS PER THE BOOK. No room for error, no "slight adjustments for a crisper shift etc". If it's not adjusted correctly, the trans will (most likely) slip in all gears, so burning it up real quick.

And it connects to the throttle at the throttle body. It MUST be adjusted correctly AS PER THE BOOK. No room for error, no "slight adjustments for a crisper shift etc". If it's not adjusted correctly, the trans will (most likely) slip in all gears, so burning it up real quick.
How would adjusting it for more pressure cause the transmission to slip?? It should be adjusted correctly to give the desired results, there is plenty of room personal preference.