Tragic email from soldier asking for help!! PTSD issues!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

XR8tt

Got a long email from my Brother in Chicago from a friend who played rugby with my brother, was in forces etc . He's hit rock bottom !! Is there any help for these people in US ?? He has worked for gov agencies. Seems he may do something silly to himself !! Can a local talk to him ?? Please ..

Not following you very well; this fellow who's in trouble is a friend of your brother, and he's having PTSD issues from the forces. Correct so far?

Who's in Chicago, your brother, the PTSD fellow or both?

If the PTSD fellow isn't in Chicago, where is he?

Is the fellow American or Australian, and did he serve in the US Armed Forces or Australian? Has he tried to contact his Veterans Affairs people?

Unfortunately if he's Australian, and served in the Aussie Armed Forces, he may be SOL if he's trying to get help here in the US. He'd probably have to turn to the private medical sector, and if he doesn't have a job or insurance, he'd have to come out of pocket for the counseling & meds, and they'll be outrageously expensive.

Sorry to say, but that's just the way our system works over here. Many people here in the US are experts at "working" the welfare system, but the ones who are truly down on their luck, and need help, tend to fall through the cracks.

He's American . My brother ex pat New Zealander / US green card is in Naperville and plays rugby / coach at Chicago blaze rugby club . The US guy .. He's worked under cover in many gov depts .Served in Afghanistan etc Seems he can't get help . He's a nice guy with issues which can be sorted !! Pm me I have his email address . Thanks ..

Last edited: