top secret 1gz-fe TT

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Jake Breyck

So everyone look what showed up at this years toyko auto salon
1082.jpg

http://bulletproofautomotive.com/items/additional/1082.jpg

Any idea which chassis it's in? That looks a lot like the MKIV Supra's suspension pillar, with the fusebox in front of them.

Got any pics of the whole car? Looks sweet!

Interesting intake design, like a reverse exhaust system. How well do you think that works?

Any more details on the car, would be interesting to see what they got out of it!

Got any pics of the whole car? Looks sweet!

Interesting intake design, like a reverse exhaust system. How well do you think that works?

Any more details on the car, would be interesting to see what they got out of it!

Not really, just a pretty standard long runner intake....notice the plenums before the runners? Reason it might look a bit different is that the runners don't cross over which makes them look particularly long. Look like they are about the same length as the 1UZ intake.

Packaging under a JZA80 bonnet line is obviously a challenge :)

A bit surprised it's taken a *** shop so long to do this this?

Not really, just a pretty standard long runner intake....notice the plenums before the runners? Reason it might look a bit different is that the runners don't cross over which makes them look particularly long. Look like they are about the same length as the 1UZ intake.

Packaging under a JZA80 bonnet line is obviously a challenge :)

A bit surprised it's taken a *** shop so long to do this this?

Now if I just opened up my eyes a little more...... I totally missed that, my bad. Looks nice though, I'm seeing the tapered thing quite a lot around the net, HKS, Jun and others seem keen, again, is it really worth it with FI?

It'll be very interesting to know what they have/can get out of the V12 and what parts they used, could be of interest to the boys already using this engine.

Now if I just opened up my eyes a little more...... I totally missed that, my bad. Looks nice though, I'm seeing the tapered thing quite a lot around the net, HKS, Jun and others seem keen, again, is it really worth it with FI?

It'll be very interesting to know what they have/can get out of the V12 and what parts they used, could be of interest to the boys already using this engine.

that is one mean conversion and from the pics they look like modified rb26dett plenums with the custom runners could probably do something similar with the sr20det plenums for a 1uz theres a challenge for someone haha

that is one mean conversion and from the pics they look like modified rb26dett plenums with the custom runners could probably do something similar with the sr20det plenums for a 1uz theres a challenge for someone haha