Cars For Sale Supercharged V8 Bullet Roadster - Brisbane Australia

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Bullet

Hi guys

Time to move on to my next toy so here's a new toy for someone else.

Supercharged 32V quad Cam Lexus V8 powered Bullet Convertible.
This is a genuine Factory unit with the top of the range engine. Low Klms, never raced, only used as a fast Street Machine.
Well maintained and it looks and drives like a new car.
Has roadster cover and soft top in perfect condition.
Mind blowing performance, yet drives sedately in traffic. 320Kw factory engine has bags of torque and driving it is the best fun you can have with your pants on. No waiting for anything to spool up, touch the throttle and the power is instant and extreme. Size and weight of an MX5 with the power of a V8 Supercar. 5 Speed with LSD. Bullet proof running gear.
Clean straight and only used as an occassional weekend toy.
Ice cold air conditioning. Replacement cost is now well over $120,000 so this is your chance to get a near new example for a fraction of that cost.
Nice expensive Pioneer stereo but I'd rather listen to the georgeous burble of the V8. At full stick it gets drowned out by the manic scream of the supercharger anyway.

1351077.jpg

1351092.jpg

Asking AUD$72,000.
http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=3210579&current_rec=1&used_rec=0&total_rec=1&sort_type=&total_rec=1&sort_type=&make_id=690&state_id=-1&search_distance=25

For anyone with the Dollars and a liking for the MX5 shape and V8 performance you will do no better than this offer.

You could carve doughnuts all day until you ran out of tyres.

You bet its mindblowing to drive. Torque on Tap!!

Scarry?? It can be but driven sensibly its fine. Actually very tame on light throttle.

A few pics inserted to make it easier. Follow the link to see more.

Any questions, I'm happy to respond