Street race, LS400 vs 325is

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

xirforever

Ok, so my friend and i decide to see who is faster once and for all. He says he knows this road that is like a mile straight, so we go out there at like 12:30 at night. We are three cars, me (LS400 1st gen), him (325is 93'), and my friends saturn, lol. Sense this road was a 1 lane road, someone would have to race on the oncoming lane. So we have him go up the road about 3/4 of the way and tell us when its clear and if a car is coming. (we all have radios).

The race! Im brake torqing it and hes revin up, (his is a manual, im toast, lol) We count to three and go, he does a HUGE peel out and i just take off, but once he gets his tires mounted he catches right up and gets about 3 car lengths ahead of me, then at 80 the gap stays the same all the way up to 120 when we have to start slowing down. He smoked me, simply put. Although if we were going top speed he would be a gonner. He hit 5th gear when i was still in 3rd!!! i still had a full gear left, haha. Not only was his manual, but also a 6 speed. But my friends on the side of the road said when i passed them going 120 they said the pebels on the road where shaking and moving when i went by, LOL.

thought id put up a second post here