Parts Soarer and 1uz parts for sale:

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

hungryforinfo

Here is the stuff:

Engine died, so stripped it out and made the block into a coffee table, crank, cams, heads for sale CHEAP

Some other internals and switches, some wiring, and loom parts available.

Gearbox was driving fine but have removed rear housing, to take speed sensor and spacer shims and bearing out (mine had issues) damaged dipstick tube into sump, complete otherwise and will separate parts off it for the right money. Would suit if yours was busted and you could put your parts on to make it a complete one.

Visors, rear view mirror, interior lights, plugs, computers, complete fan and hydraulic pump, all plugs and computers for it, harmonic balancer. etc etc.. check photos!

Small parts from $10 heads $50 each, crank $50, can post.

P8120789.jpg
P8120792.jpg
P8120803.jpg
P8120801.jpg
P8120799.jpg
P8120794.jpg

Hey hungry4info, have pm'd you about some parts last week but haven't heard anything back????
Still interested so please let know.

Attachments

• IMG_0319.JPG
    IMG_0319.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 500
  • IMG_0320.JPG
    IMG_0320.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 500
How are the condition of the heads? How flat are they? My current cylinder heads .006" warped and im looking for something that's less than .004" to continue my project. If they are good... are you willing to ship? Im located in Anaheim, CA. I dont wanna take my chances with junkyard cylinder heads.

Hey mate, sold the right side head already. Don't know how to check the warping, but could get it checked if you want... It's left side (your drivers, our passengers)

I would probably get the valves and stuff done too...

Soarer and 1uz parts for sale

Sorry I had forgotten that I had posted this car on this site I am in the process of taking the parts off of the replica C2 convertible that I have The engine interior and bodykit are all sold but I do have just about everything else for a C2Rod 07786 845090

Do you have anything left?? chasing a passenger side interior door handle and the light bulb plug from the indicator and driving light in the front bar