Parts SC400TT Kit for sale

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SC400TT

Gang: After a long period of thinking on this, I am selling my original SC400TT Kit that was for Stage 1 of my project. As you know, it works well, and allows you to keep your power steering and air conditioning in place. This is as close to a bolt on kit as you can get for the SC, as you will have to relocate a few parts and replace the stock hydraulic fan pump with the stock LS400 pulley so that the DP will fit. Everything fits and bolts right up. It is ceramic coated, and in new condition. I only ran this set up for 1 month on the stock motor before taking the car down to start Stage II with the built motor.
Here is what is included:
  • Custom manifolds
  • Custom up pipes
  • Custom "Y" Downpipe
  • Custom extended Downpipe
  • Custom Mid Pipe
  • 2 Garrett GT2871r Turbos with integrated Wastegates
  • 1 Custom Bell FMIC
  • All Custom FMIC Plumbing
  • Tial 50mm BOV
  • Twin Flex-A-Lite fans
  • Silicon tubing
  • Flanges and clamps to hold them plumbing in place
This kit will easily provide 500 RWHP on your stock car, although I recommend you make a few improvements to the stock motor to handle that much power.

For those of you that are wondering, "Why am I selling this?", it is because I am going bigger with the turbos and the headers, so instead of keeping parts of the set up, I want to revamp all so that 1,000 RWHP can be realized and not tax some of the set up. There is nothing wrong with anything in this set up. It all works, it all bolts up. But you will need to do a bit extra to make it all come together. I will porovide instructional support to the one that purchases this set up.

I will only keep this up for sale for a few weeks, so if you are interested and have the money, do not hesitate, otherwise, I will cannabalize parts of it for my set up. I just felt it better to offer someone the ability to TT their SC within 30 to 60 days, if they get this and are diligent to complete the rest.

Price, $6,295 plus shipping. If you want the Split Second Engine management with the external MAP and software and harness, New in Box, I will add it in the package for an extra $450. I will include the 8 extra Supra JDM 440cc injectors (used, but working well) with that ECU. remember, it is a Piggy back, and you will need to add 8 extra injectors to make it work.

BTW, if you want pics, please refer to my thread. I will not post up pics of the set up as there are many details and multiple pics on that thread.

Click here:http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147035

Let me know.

Thanks,

Ryan

Did you ever get it dynoed? I had a hard time determining if you did or not in the thread on clublexus. Also it looks like the project was never 100% finished?

Did you ever get it dynoed? I had a hard time determining if you did or not in the thread on clublexus. Also it looks like the project was never 100% finished?

No, I did not Dyno it. It was completed as far as mechanics was concerned. I just did not install engine management. The Turbos worked flawlessly, for an untuned set up. But, I needed tuning to really dyno it, and since I was installing a built engine, I was not interested in tuning the stock engine.

Ryan

OK Guys, I found that I can still use the Bell Intercooler and the Tial BOV, so I am readjusting this setup and pricing it to sell. Basically, the hard part is to build the exhaust system on this set up, and so, that is all I am selling, plus the turbos. You can buy the set up together, meaning all the exhaust tubing, and manifolds, plus the 2 Garrett DBB GT2871R turbos for $3,600.00 plus shipping. Or, you can buy the manifolds and exhaust piping for $2,000 without the turbos. If you just want the turbos, you can buy both for $1,600. If you consider that to hire a fabricator to make a set of manifolds is approximately $2,500, then my set up, which includes the (2) manifolds, the (2) up pipes, the Y down pipe, and the mid pipe, then $2,000 for all of that is a very good deal. The turbos are $1,200 apiece all day long, but I am selling the pair for $1,600, and these only have about 500 miles on them, if that. Plus, they're polished. No flanges or silicon tubing, or V Bands are included, no fans, and no IC tubing.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, let me know soon. I will keep this up for 1 week because I would like to sell this to someone that wants to TT their SC400. THe turbos are set up for the application already, but if no one jumps on this in the next week then it goes to ebay. I have already been offered $1,600 for the turbos from someone, but I will hold them off for a week. If not, those will be sold to someone else.

Thanks,

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.