SC400 vs Infinity G35

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Armyman2445

Well, well, well, I finally got to mess around with someone. :pat: I mean car vs car action. LOL. On my way to work when I come to a red light (3 lanes). In the far lane a nice G35 (I know it had exhaust at least, saw it), a minivan in the middle then me. Well the young guy in the G35 wasnt paying attention at all. When the light turned green I drove like normal away from the light. The minivan took off. LMFAO. The guy in the G35 saw me and took off, I said to myself "Its go time". I think I put a dent in the floorboard from slamming on the gas so hard. I caught him in a matter of 2 secs. Well what do you know another red light. This time on green, we both hit it. Of course he pulled me by about 3 hard quick (1st gear). Once I hit second I was pulling on it like Jock vs Nerd tug of war. Pass him hard and quick. Next red light he rolls his window down and asked me what I had done to the car. I just smiled and said "its stock". He pretty much gave me that :bsflag: look. Turns out that the G35 was a full bolt on car.

Granted Im not stock (I know my sig says stock) hehehehe dont tell anyone. Funny thing is that I just re-did my exhaust the day before. What a difference.

I also have a 95 SC400. I drove a 350Z and it's much faster than my SC when it was completely stock. I trust your story, but I think the G35 might be manual and the driver didn't know how to drive it. With a complete exhaust and no headers, you might gain about 10 rwhp and that's still lower than the G35, which has the same engine as the 350Z.

Totally agree with you. Thats why I think its was funny. I know the guy driving the G35 was a noob at shifting. You could see and hear it changing gears (granny shifting) but hey "a kill is a kill"

currently im running, headers, custom 2.5" exhuast w/ X-pipe (no cats), BFI, throttle body spacer. Simple upgrades.

In all retro spec, I know I should have lost. But I didnt:la: .

Totally agree with you. Thats why I think its was funny. I know the guy driving the G35 was a noob at shifting. You could see and hear it changing gears (granny shifting) but hey "a kill is a kill"

currently im running, headers, custom 2.5" exhuast w/ X-pipe (no cats), BFI, throttle body spacer. Simple upgrades.

In all retro spec, I know I should have lost. But I didnt:la: .
That's right. A winning is a winning. And putting into the effort that you know how to launch the car quicker than the average driver, so that's what also counts.

Attachments

• 1UZFE 001.jpg
    1UZFE 001.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 14