no AFM will it run ?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Yes and No, yes it will run but not good... your engine will shake like crazy at idle and it wouldnt accelerate and your engine will die. In another word, NO..... to both questions.

Some aftermarket ECU's have a AFM with the package that run on the vacuum. AFM not requiered if you can purchase one of these aftermarket ECU's.

I think that's the best way , some afret market , im looking at wolf and autronic options

the thing with the oem is that the ecu is about 200 USD and the afm another 150 usd , total of 350 usd about $500 aud

wolf goes for 1200 aud and lost of mods are ther to go

any other opiton besides motec and haltech

thx

My Soarer runs with the AFM unplugged. I believe it switches to rpm/tps. Stinks of unburnt fuel and the power is down.

Grega. That's true. There is a vacuum hose that comes from the wolf 3d ecu & connects into the vacuum on the motor for the AFM.

Paolo, mine ran for a week unplugged. There was a warning but it ran fine. I think youre right Miles it was probably running rich. I dont remember if it had a lower rev limit but it didnt seem to be in limp mode, plenty of power.

now i have a real dilema !!!

I have the engine ready to run, but my computer just arrived to my surpise , the conector dont fit !!!!!

my wiring harness has two rectangular grey plugs for the computer, but the comuter i got from ebay , has 4 semi square comectors .......

ill post pics tomorow , of the computer and the harnes

if any one has the diagrams for these parts i could reroute the wires in the recently adquired computer

THX