newby here gs400 with trd supercharger

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

blulexus87

Ever since i installed this supercharger my car is lazy as shit. Im still trying to work out the kinks here and there. Everything is stock, ecu with tundra injectors.. my friend had gs4 with turbo and ran 7lbs with stock ecu with no problems. But im not as lucky, my engine pings and my dtc come up knock sensor anybody has any ideas what could cause this...:mad:

Sounds like everything is not stock. Other than the supercharger and the injectors what else is not as the car left the factory? What you have posted so far is not really enough information to do much more than just throw out a crap load of generalizations.

But one of the first places I would start looking is a vacuum leak.

Jake

Thats all i did the trd supercharger bolts right up fuel rail came with the sc but i had to use my rail on 1 side being that the gs4 return is in the tank and not on the rail used my throttle body all vacuum hoses are good changed them out while doing the supercharger install only thing not stock are the wheels 20's 9 in front 10 on back. Trust me its stock, my next step was to go with bigger injectors but not sure how to choose the cc for my setup. With some research the aussies do 14lbs of boost on the vvti v8s on stock internals... but the supercharger is giving me 12lbs of boost at 2000 rpm.... PS. This sc is the trd supercharger from the 4.7l tundra

The first thing I would do before throwing bigger injectors on there is find out what its air/fuel mixture is. You might be making a small problem bigger or worse damaging parts. You can either install a Stoich meter. Or is this an OBD1 or OBD2 car?

Jake

As you have altered the fuel return the pressure deferential across the injectors has been altered (with regard to how TRD intended) due to the fuel pressure regulator not being attached to the manifold vacuum.

Well is you have a smart phone you can get a bluetooth reader off ebay real cheap and use a smartphone app to do real time monitoring to see what is going on while you are driving it.

Jake