JDM 3UZ-FE Need - Which option?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

rtk

Hey Guys,

Have JDM Toyota Crown Majesta 3UZ-FE, the engine overheated because of low level coolant and stopped working. It starts when engine is cold but getting stuck as soon as heats up.

as mechanic said 2 piston needs to be replaced and two sleeves . What do u think, is it worth to repair? Can't find any good 3UZ ( i am not in USA)
and what other options can try? I mean can u put 3UZ heads to 2UZ(non VVTi -or VVTi) or 1UZ block and will they work with 6 speed trans ?

Looking for your advices, as i have to make decision for tomorrow.. Thank u in advance.

161127403_4315178581843380_7091362474193977023_o.jpg160749869_2864837160458277_6843873543043137884_n.jpg

If I couldnt find a 3uz then a 1uz vvti with the 3uz intake , Throttle body , exhaust , alternator and wiring should work fine if the swap is completed by a knowledgable person.
Thanks, but can't even find 1UZ VVTI, what about 2GR-FSE, as I know they both have the same 6AT transmission. There are a lot of parts available of this engine, unlike 3UZ... @gloverman

Armenia imports a lot of JDM cars (well used to, but still does), I guess you can arrange halfcut delivery without too many problems

Armenia imports a lot of JDM cars (well used to, but still does), I guess you can arrange halfcut delivery without too many problems
Halfcut of any 3UZ cars from Japan (Celsior, GS430, Crown) ll cost me much more than ordering the engine itself.. so I am looking for a cheaper solution.. repair or swap other engine like 2GR (if it ll fit)

it will fit but you will lose TRC and VSC (I can fix ecu software but your overall project cost will grow accordingly)
U mean if i leave 3UZ ECU with 2GR yes?! what if i put 2GR ECU instead of current ECU, will it need modifications anyway? Do u have whatsapp , please PM your phone.

3uz ecu will not work with 2gr at all
you will apparently need 2gr ecu

Sorry but I doubt that it's reasonable for you to do the conversion by yourself with the knowledge level that is apparently low from your questions here.

I know a few companies in Georgia that work with sports cars and their conversions, perhaps you will benefit from talking to them

3uz ecu will not work with 2gr at all
you will apparently need 2gr ecu

Sorry but I doubt that it's reasonable for you to do the conversion by yourself with the knowledge level that is apparently low from your questions here.

I know a few companies in Georgia that work with sports cars and their conversions, perhaps you will benefit from talking to them
I am not going to make the conversion by my self )) Just collecting information and advice on how to solve the problem I have. Could u suggest some of these companies u know ?!